Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holiday Batts!


I've been diligently carding batts upon batts for both my intermediate spinning class, and my giant Brains & Beauty Yarn holiday stocking at L&B Yarn Co. in Norman, OK.  I will have handdyed combed top, self-striping kits, and batts for sale through the holiday season.  Here's a taste:




I've got one more session each of Beginning Spindling, Intermediate Spinning/Planning Your Yarn, and Learning to Fix Your Mistakes classes coming up between now and the beginning of Dec.

I will also be teaching a limited class series designed around both knitting with handspun yarn, and knitting last-minute gifts for the holidays.  Keep an eye on L&B's class schedule for details.  

If you're already signed up for Intermediate spinning, there will be mini-batts involved!  If you're not signed up, but you'd like to be, contact L&B, I think there's one more spot in Saturday's session.  

/self-promotion.








No comments:

Post a Comment